Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello Everyone!!

So a friend of mine has tried to get me to start a blog (hello Rachel). I finally decided tonight at 10:00 that I would start one!! It probably is going to be a long night!!! I'm Julianna and I have been married for almost a year to my wonderful husband Richard!! We just welcomed our beautiful daughter, Payton Renee into the world on January 5, 2009!! She weighed 7 lbs. and 12 oz. and was 20.5 inches long!! That was the most amazing day of our lives. We weren't expecting to have a baby so soon after we had gotten married, but now I couldn't imagine life without her!!

This is our family after Payton was born!!

Whoo Pig Sooie!!!!

Payton after her very first bath!! She loves bath time!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! You finally made payton a page..so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey-Hey-Hey Paw Paw made the 1st set of pictures with his great little baby!!

    ReplyDelete