Sunday, February 15, 2009

Payton's 1st Valentine's Day!!!


Payton celebrated her very 1st Valentine's Day, which also was her very 1st holiday!! We had a great day with the family! We slept in until 9:00 and we got ready in our red and white Valentine's outfir that her Ki Ki gave her!! Then we headed over to Ki Ki and Paw Paw's house for Valentine's dinner with Aunt Blair and Uncle Bobby!! It was a very yummy dinner!! Payton loved her 3 ounces of Nestle Goodstart!!! That night Richard and I left her with Ki Ki and Paw Paw for her first sleepover!! Oh Richard an I looked forward to one night of uninterrupted sleep!! I missed her very much and I did wake up at 4:oo AM, but i quickly fell back to sleep!! It was a great Valentine's day with the family!!! (Side note: I so forgot to take a picture of Payton in her Valentine's outft!! Whoops!! The picture up top is of the feet of her outfit!! Sorry!)
Mommy and Payton!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment