Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy 3 months baby!!!


Today Payton is 3 months old!!! She weighs a whopping 14 lbs. and has been on her first antibiotic Suprax for the last 10 days for a UTI. Tomorrow she will have a kidney ultrasound and a x-ray just to make sure everything is okay because she is too young to have a UTI.  What a first three months it has. She is such a happy baby and loves to bury her face with blankets or in your armpit!! She is beautiful and so funny!! I have a blast when I am with her and I miss her so much when I am away at work!! She is so wonderful!! 
Payton loves going over to play with Landon. Her daddy drops her off in the afternoon's and then Ki Ki picks her up at 500. While she is their she loves to watch Landon and just smiles at him!! One of my very good friends' Rachel keeps Payton for me when I have to work!! I truly thank her because I hated to put her in a daycare so soon!! I keep telling Payton that her boyfriends' name his Landon and she should marry him Then she wouldn't have to change any of her monogrammed outfits!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment