Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hats, Hats, and more Hats!!!



Here is Payton in her lady bug at when we went to the park!! I just love this picture because she looks so innocent!!! She loves looking at her daddy!!! Goodness we made a beautiful baby!!!

Look at Miss Payton posing!!! She almost looks like an old lady with this bow on her hat!! Don't worry taht bow doesn't belong on that hat. Ki Ki and I were just playing dress-up with her!!

Now those are some big blue eyes!!! That face is priceless!!! I'm not sure what she was trying to do, but the picture turned out soo sweet!!!!  Love you baby!!!

I love this picture too!!! She always has such big eyes in all her pictures, but that is just Payton!!!!  She is my big blue eyed baby!!!!  She is soo lovely!!! We had soo fun playing dress-up and I can't wait to do it again!!!


1 comment:

  1. i love the 2nd to last one the uh oh face :) that is one you need to blow up and frame :)

    ReplyDelete