Friday, May 8, 2009

Spoonful of fun!!

Today Payton ate from a spoon for the very first time!!! This AM she ate cereal, she only had about four to five spoonfuls and then she was done! Then she drink all five oz. of her bottle!!! Then at lunch time she ate sweet potatoes. I think she liked those because she would actually smack her lips to try to taste the veges.!!! Every time I went to feed her she would lean her head all the way back to try to get away, but I would put the food on the roof of her mouth to make her at least try a few bites. I am so proud of my big girl!! I can't believe it is already time to start eating solids!! 


                                  Mmmmm!!! Sweet potatoes!!! They were yummy!!
                                                She looks like a big girl!!!


                                                     Cereal!! Yum Yum!!
Payton's first time ever eating from a spoon!!! Look how far she was leaning back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment