Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Payton's definitely not a fan of the pool!

We went swimming the other day for the first time!! Payton loves bath time and doesn't mind the water in her face at all!! So I just knew she would love the swimming pool....NOT!!!! Man she was not excited about the big tub!! I guess it was too cold for her ( it was 83 degrees in the pool). Richard says I make her bath water too hot, but Payton never seems to mind!! We used are swimming car that Grandpa and Grandma Davis got Payton!! She really enjoyed riding in her car!!! Thanks Aunt Tina for letting us swim!!!
                                        Payton getting ready for the pool!!!
                                                   Not too sure about this!!!
                                                  Ok mommy I'm not liking this!!!
                                                  Look at my new car!!!
                                                 Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Davis!!

                                                               Blowing bubbles!!
                                             I just love this picture of me and my baby!!!
Finally out of the pool!!! I think we spent a whopping 30 minutes in the pool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment