Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July.

So yesterday was Payton's first 4th of July celebration. We had a good day with family and friends!!! Payton had another first on this day!!! I did something I thought i would never do. I would always talk bad about the people who would bring their infants/toddlers to the movies. Well I was one of those mom's on the 4th. Payton, me, mom, Tessa, and her friend all went to see my Sister's Keeper. Payton was such a good baby!! She ate her bottle and bananas. She slept for about 30 minutes and then watched the movie with us!! I truly believe I have the best baby!! I didn't even have to walk out with her!!!  I was so proud of my big girl!!!!


Here we are drinking a bottle while watching the previews!! The previews were very loud and scared Payton, but she did so well.

Payton didn't know what to think about that huge TV. She was unsure about the screen at first, but she quickly got used to it!!!
Our picture in front of the Malco!!! I'm so proud of you baby. You are the best baby in the whole wide world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment