Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oh what a beauty!!

I picked out some very stylish outfits at babies-r-us the other night. On clearance also, buy one get one for one dollar!!! I just love this outfit because it almost looks like something of Ed Hardy to me at least!!! She is such a cutie!  And those shoes I just love!! She's getting to big on me!!!! Here is my miss priss before going to daycare!!!
                                                             My big girl!!!
                                                     Posing for the camera!!
                                            Payton doodle and her daddy!!
Trying to bounce in her shoes!! Sorry Payton those shoes do not squeak like your other ones!!

1 comment:

  1. hello fellow tennessean! i was just searching through tennessee mommy blogs and found you ! your blog is lovely and your house is very nice!!! hope to talk to you soon!
    ~adrienne K~

    ReplyDelete