Monday, October 19, 2009

A daddy and me kind of day...

So this past weekend of course mommy had to work, so daddy and I went to the Cedar Hill Pumpkin Patch. We met my Ki Ki, Paw Paw, Auntie Blur and Aylin there. We had a great time together. It sure was cold, but that didn't stop us from exploring the whole place. We saw lots of pumpkin's, hay, went on a hay ride. I got to pick out my very own pumpkin!!! For my first fall I have two pumpkins!!! My favorite part was looking at all the animals!! I would talk to them about life and asked them what they liked to eat!! I sure did miss mommy, but she had to go take care of sick babies all weekend!!! I hope you enjoy the pictures!!

                                     I love looking at my daddy!!
                                      This is my very own pumpkin!!!
                             I am sitting on a PILE of pumpkins!
                           My daddy and I in a whole bunch of corn!
                                    Ki Ki, Aylin, Paw Paw, and Me!!
                                     My daddy, Me, Auntie Blair, and Aylin
                                                         Aylin and I
                                     My Ki Ki and I looking at the animals!

 I'm so excited!!  Thank you so much daddy for taking me!! Maybe mommy can come with us next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment