Friday, October 9, 2009

It's been a while!


Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Its been a long couple of weeks. I haven't done much, but Payton is keeping me on my toes every day!! We went for her 9 month check up on the 6th. She weighs 20 pounds, is 28.5 inches long. Both are in the 75th percentile. We would have gotten away from the doctor with no shots except I really wanted Payton to get the seasonal flu shot. (Sorry baby girl) We will have to go back next month to get the 2nd part of the shot!! Anyways life around here is hectic. Payton is pulling up on everything Walking around the couches... She gets brave sometimes and lets go and stands all by herself for up to 20 seconds!! My big girl is going to walk any day now I just know it!! She is getting into EVERYTHING!!! The fireplace, the trash, Sadee's water bowl, the dryer, pulling over the candle holders, trying to pull over the lamp, and possibly the worst yet... She put her hands in the toilet the other day!! GROSS!!! We bought her a push toy and she pushes it all across the floor! She even walks behind it. My big girl is walking with the help of a toy!!! Her two front teeth popped through the other day. The ends are sticking out just a little bit. She has been very fussy with these two teeth.  She is so much fun to hang out with everyday!! I wish I didn't have to work so I could stay home and just have a blast with my baby girl!!



Big girl... before going to the doctor!! She has no idea what mommy has gotten her into (the Flu shot)!!!  Sporting our Adidas gear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment