Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Payton... What's for dinner??

So tonight Payton and I had dinner together like we do almost every night!!! Tonight was a little different because I decided to feed Payton what I was having. So I cut up some carrots... cooked the peas with the carrots and gave her a few bites of chicken.! No baby food what so ever tonight!!! I am trying to do different foods with Payton so she gets used to chewing stuff up. She gags on everything she puts in her mouth! So we are trying new things everyday and trying not to gag. 
What's this mommy?? It sure does look good!!!  Did you make this all by your self!!!
                                          Payton feeding Sadee as usual!!!
                                     Yeah a happy baby that likes her veges!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment