Friday, November 6, 2009

Pictures for birthday invitation

So Payton's 1st birthday is creeping up on me!!! I know I know her birthday is not until January, but with the holiday's approaching ever so quickly, I decided to go ahead and get Payton's pictures done in her "1" shirt!!!!  Thank you Rachel for taking such great pictures of my little one!! I really do love them!! Payton was so good and photogenic that afternoon!!! I can't wait to order her birthday invitations very soon!!

My favorite picture of all!! This is how Payton smiles almost all the time!! It's one of those smiling/laughing smile!!



                                                          Eating a leaf!!
                                                      OOOooooooo

                                                This is one of my favorites!!!
                                                     Touching the tree!!!! 
     Beautiful, beautiful baby girl!!! Mommy and Daddy love you so very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment