Monday, December 7, 2009

11 months old!


Well this is a little late but I wanted to let everyone see how big my 11 month old is!!! She is into everything know because she is a WALKER!! She has been walking for about 3 weeks now and I still cant believe it!! She came into this world with her eyes wide open and her head held high and now by 10 months of age she started walking!! Over this last month she has become such a good walker!! She catches her balance and tries her hardest to chase Sadee around!! I cant believe that less than a month she will be one!! I have already starting getting things ready!! Oh my dear sweet Payton... Your daddy and I love you so much and we can't wait to celebrate your first Christmas and then you first birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. she has the cutest clothes. where do you find them?? i have to admit all we buy are leggings and plain white tee's (which i try to make time to applique) and my mom makes everything else she wears. i need to find some of this cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete