Tuesday, January 5, 2010

One year ago today!!


One year ago today...
you sweet angel made...
made me a mommy..

and him a daddy...

and you made one happy family!!!

Today is your 1st birthday Payton!! I can not believe it has been a year since you were born!! Time flew by so fast. There were days when I just wanted time to stop for just a few hours so we could just watch your cute little funny self!! A whole year has gone by in a blink of an eye and now you are a toddler!! You have always been such an angel (except for when we are driving you take off your angel hat) and your daddy and I adore you!! We love watching you play, walk, eat, cry and smile everyday! I couldn't imagine what our lives would be like without you!! Right now I am at home blogging and getting everything ready for your birthday party while you are at school playing with your friends and this afternoon I will bring you and your friends cupcakes and party hats!! I hope you enjoy your day today and every other day after!! We love you to the moon and back Payton Doodle Bug!!! Happy 1st Birthday baby!!

The beautiful birthday girl!!!!















1 comment: