Monday, August 9, 2010

Life is a changing!!!

I guess it's time to make this blog official........
Yes that is an E.P.T test in her hand and yes the cap is put back on it!!! AND yes Payton is going to be a BIG SISTER!!!! We had an ultrasound done the other day and I am 9 weeks and 5 days today!!! and yes feeling very much like 9 weeks pregnant!! I have been so nauseous and queasy. My Zofran helps some days and then other days not so much!! I hope it doesn't last long!! When I was pregnant with Payton I was so sick everyday until 14 weeks and then I felt great!! So hopefully it will be the same this go round!! I have a few pictures of the new baby but they are on my phone and I do not have my cord to hook it up to the computer!! I can't believe we are going to have another baby!! Its going to be one crazy ride!!!

2 comments: