Saturday, September 25, 2010

Disney On Ice!!

I was so excited to take Payton to Disney On Ice!! I just knew she would love it!! My two sister's, Aylin, and my mom and made the trip to watch the show!! We had fantastic seats and the girls were so cute!! We met Blair and Aylin at Hard Rock Cafe for the dinner and then we found our seats!! At first Payton wasn't very excited but then I think all the characters grew on her and she got excited as they came out!! I do believe she was just a little to young for the show, but for a 1.5 year old, I think she did great!! I had lots of pictures so I am only going to post the sweet ones!!! 

Payton excited face!! She has no clue yet what she is about to see!
Kissing Mickey and Minnie!!
The girls gettting excited!!
This is my life right now with a 1 1/2 year old!
Yay for the show!!
Payton getting ready!! 
This was one of my coolest shots!!!
All the princes and princesses!!!
She is really enjoying Disney On Ice!

I am so thankful that I was able to spend this quality time with my sweet daughter!! I love you doodle bug!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment