Friday, October 29, 2010

BCCC's Halloween Parade!

Every year Payton's school has a Halloween Parade. The kid's get to dress up in their costumes and parade inside and outside with their class. Well me being a working mom I couldn't make it, so Richard and my mom went to celebrate with her. Richard said she wasn't in a very good mood because it was all so different. My mom was their in the middle of the day and she did not want to be without her Ki Ki. After the parade, they had a party with food and candy!! Then my mom being the push over that she is took Payton home! She said she didn't want to leave her there crying for her!! So she came home and took a good nap and then ended up spending the night with her Ki Ki!! I was able to see pictures and you can definitely tell she was confused and crying because my mom wasn't by her side every minute!! She is one spoiled rotten child!! 

Payton and her Ki Ki after the parade!

Payton trying to get to her Ki Ki!

Payton and her class during the parade!

Payton playing with her friends before lunch!
Payton eating lunch while Ki Ki captures her every move!! It looks like she only ate the cookie for lunch!! I knew she wouldn't eat the pizza but the grapes and the cheetos looked like a winner!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment