Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

So last year my family went to Cedar Hills, but of course I couldn't go because I had to do the mommy work thing!! So this year I made sure to plan the weekend for Cedar Hills so I could join!!! We had so much fun! Payton did the pony ride for about a minute or two and then she was done with it!! I did get some cute pics though! Then we went by the petting zoo and Payton thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the animals!! Then we watched the pig races and after that we rode on the John Deere Choo Choo!! All i can say about that is interesting!! Then before we went home we rode the hay ride out to pick our family pumpkins!! Payton got to pick her baby pumpkin and then we picked our big family pumpkin!! I was so happy to be able to join my family this year at the pumpkin patch!! Sometimes being a working mom you don't get to enjoy all of the things your family does, but this year I did!!!

My baby girl and I!! 
Daddy's doing their fatherly duty!!

This was our process of picking out our pumpkins!! I sent Richard for the big pumpkin and Payton for the little pumpkin and Mommy watched!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love all these pictures. It makes me wish I could go to a pumpkin patch. Ya'll are cute.

    ReplyDelete