Sunday, May 8, 2011

Aylin's Book Birthday

It was this sweet girls birthday party today. The theme was her favorite books. Blair did a great job setting up for the party. The decorations were so cute.

Here is the V.I.P of the party: Aylin

Her cake was so precious. The books on top were made of rice krispy treats. It was so cute and the kids loved it!! Although it looked great, I did not get a piece because I am on a diet. I was very good!!

They had a jump around for the kids, an arts and crafts table to make colorful butterflies! Then they could play on Aylins playground and her playhouse! The kiddos seemed like they had alot of fun!

And surprisingly enough miss Macey Jo slept through the entire party!! I think she knew mommy needed to have some fun time with her big sister Payton !!


We had a wonderful time hanging out with my sister, Bobby and Aylin!!

Happy 2nd birthday Aylin Jewel!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment