Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July!


Happy 4th of July from our family to yours!!

The 4th of July is such a fun holiday in my eyes! Great food, great people, and awesome fireworks! We started our afternoon out at Darlene's for an awesome cook-out. Frogmore stew was on the menu there!! It was delicious!! Payton also loved the hotdogs so much she ate 3 of them! I thought she might puke afterwards, but she didn't. After dinner we left to go watch the Fireworks in Germantown. My mom and Tessa were there too!


Payton wasn't has scared as I thought she would be. She sat in her daddy's lap and watched the entire show! Macey Jo sat in my mom's lap with her ears covered. I was so impressed that she pretty much saw every firework that went off that night! We had a wonderful time spending the afternoon and night with family and friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment