Thursday, November 3, 2011

8 months already! :(

Macey Jo...
really I can not believe you are already 8 months old! It seems like yesterday that I was holding you in my arms at the hospital! Now you are holding bows in your hair without a headband! You love to play with your big sister! I just sit back and watch you two interact with each other! I love watching that! I use to imagine what you and Payton would be like together and now I am living it!

I love you!

What are you up to..
-You wear 6-12 months and 12 months clothes
-You are in a size 3 diaper
-You eat Oatmeal for breakfast, a fruit for lunch, and a vegatable for dinner and snacks in between
-you still love eating your 6 oz. bottles
-you are still are not crawling, but i think it will be soon!
-You love playing in the floor with your sister
-You will not keep a hat on or a bow in your hair
-You have 4 teeth now. 2 on top and 2 on bottom!


I can not believe how much you have grown!! Look at you in these pictures! It amazes me everyday how beautiful and how smart you are!! We love you more than you will ever know!

You are my sunshine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment