Sunday, December 18, 2011

Snowy Nights!


My beautiful family at Snowy Nights!!

We went to Snowy nights tonight at the Botanical Gardens!! This is the first year we have been and we did have a lot of fun! They had arts and crafts, snow, food and hot cocoa!! The big girls made snowflakes and salt dough ornaments!!

Blair got in the way of the picture of Aylin and Payton making salt dough ornaments!! Thanks Blur! There is my sweet Macey Jo watching the big girls do crafts!!

Look at my crazy Payton!! She just makes me laugh!!
Ki Ki with the girls on the swing!! I can't believe they all sat down for minute!!

Payton loved to play in the snow!! I went in to get a picture of both Aylin and Payton, but I never found Aylin! finally I spotted her out side of the snow arena!! Payton was really into playing in the snow!! Eventually we had to drag her out of it!!
This is probably the best picture so far except my little sister had to work tonight !! Everyone is looking at the camera and NOBODY is crying!!! It's a miracle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment