Tuesday, December 20, 2011

This and that...

It has been a while since I have done a look alike photo between the girls!! There are days when they act and look exactly alike!! Then there are times when they are totally different!!! Macey Jo has always been bigger and longer than Payton, but Pay ton has always done things ahead of her time!!

This is Payton at 9 months with the Arkansas dress on! Sweet girl with those dazzling blue eyes!! It's like that haven't changed color when I look at pictures now, they are still lightening blue!! At 9 months Payton was pulling up to her feet on her toys and starting to walk around things while holding on to stuff! It is so hard to believe that a month after this photo she was already walking!! She just seemed so small!!

Macey Jo definitely has a longer face! But their smile and eyes are almost the exact same!!! I can't tell about the hair color being the same due to the pictures but I think it is the same color but Payton had a little bit more hair than Macey!! Macey is pulling up to her knees holding onto toys! I don't think it will be too long and she will be pulling up all the way!!

I love my two girls more then life its self!! I am so thankful God made the the mother of these two fantastic divas!!

Mommy & Daddy loves you Payton doodle and Mace Mace
To the Moon and Back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment