Saturday, February 11, 2012

Preparing to be ONE :(

We are starting to prepare for Macey Jo's 1st birthday around here! It makes me sad to think that she is already at 1 year of age! It doesn't seem right that time should fly by so fast! I'm not sure if she is going to be our last baby or not, but just thinking she might be makes me so sad she is growing up! I know she is going to bring so much excitement into our family has she grows, but I'm going to miss this baby stage so much!!


My very good friend Rachel took these photos and actually has taken Payton's invitation photos since her 1st birthday!! Thanks so much Rachel!!! I love these pictures of my sweet Macey Jo!! I've already chosen the picture that I am going to use on her invitation, but I wanted to share my sweet girl with all of you!!!





Thank you so much Rachel for capturing my sweet Macey Jo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment